General conditions of Portaltur.com website
The Tourist Board of Gran Canaria (Chief of row) with the Commercial Association and Manufacturer do Funchal and the Associação Regional of Tourism (associates of the project), has the ownership of the brand, domain and holder of the website www.portaltur.com (from now on the portal).
1.-Intellectual and Industrial property
1. The whole portal: text, images, commercial brands, emblems, audio files and video, buttons, files of software, combinations of colors, as well as the structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of its contents; it’s protected by Spanish and international laws of Intellectual and Industrial property. Likewise, and with no prejudice of what have been mentioned, the content of this portal also has the consideration of computer program and it’s of application the whole Spanish and European Union regulation on the matter. Is expressively prohibited the total or partial reproduction of the portal without express and writing authorization of Portaltur.
2. Portaltur, between other services, has a series of links to other Internet sites. These links do not represent any type of relation between Portaltur and the individuals or the companies of the mentioned web sites. Portaltur is not responsible or liable for the contents to the connected sites or shares the same opinion, respects the rights of intellectual property that its authors could have.
2.-Access to Portaltur.com
1. www.portaltur.com can be visited freely by the users.
2. Portaltur, entre otros servicios, recopila una serie de enlaces a otros sitios de Internet. Estos enlaces no representan ningún tipo de relación entre Portaltur y los particulares o empresas titulares de los citados sitios web. Portaltur no es responsable de los contenidos que publiquen las páginas enlazadas, no tiene por qué compartir las opiniones reflejadas en las mismas y respeta los derechos de propiedad intelectual que sus autores puedan poseer.
3.- Personal Information Protection Policy
The rules and criteria that Portaltur follows regard the utilization of the information that is facilitate through the portal free and voluntarily, are those exposed in the following page.
Click here (private policy site)
1. Portaltur does not guarantee that its site is operative at all time.
2. Portaltur is not responsible for direct or indirect prejudices derivatives by the use of this portal, included damages to computer systems and the introduction of virus.
1. Portaltur reserves the right to modify at any moment the contents of this portal and the general conditions of access to the nodes.
2. The general conditions of Portaltur and all the relations that are established between the user and Portaltur, will be ruled by the Spanish legislation.
3. The utilization of the portal implies the acceptance by the users of the previous general conditions.